Cannae Partners invests in real estate when the risk/return profile is sufficiently attractive.
At its core, Cannae Partners is a value investor in real estate.
However, different market environments dictate different investment strategies. Market conditions may favor buying cash flowing real estate, development land or even loans collateralized by real estate. Cannae prides itself on being thoughtful and nimble with regard to investment projects.
Despite prudent flexibility, Cannae strives to work within the following parameters:
- Primary Geographic Focus: San Francisco Bay Area
- Secondary Focus: Tier One Western U.S Cities
- Product Type: Office, R&D, Industrial, Retail and Land
- Return Expectations: Commensurate with risk
- Investment Hold Period: Flexible
- Transaction Size: $15 million to $200 million
- Occupancy: 0% and Up